Sunday, August 22, 2010

Winter can't come sooner...

This weather is so hot, I can't wait for winter to get here. I know I'm not the only one feeling the heat. So, while we wait, Crafty Sentiments has some new digi releases today that will help cool you off. First we have some wonderful winter digis. I have to say these snowmen are adorable! I'm totally starting my Christmas cards early this year. (I promise!) Here are some cards I created using two of the new images released today.

I used the snowmen couple on my first card.

I used this cheery snowman for a second card.
Here's a peek at the two sets of digi papers...woo-hoo! loving that blue pack.
To look at more creations from the Design Team with the Winter Digis, and for more details check out the Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog and the Crafty Sentiments Store.

I'll be doing a coloring tutorial based on my two winter cards over at the Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog tomorrow so be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your snowman cards, I'd like some of that cooler weather too! I enjoyed looking around your blog today your cards are beautiful!