Thursday, November 4, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Make a Gift Challenge

Hello everyone, can't believe it's Thursday already. Crafty Sentiments has a fun challenge for you. Since the holidays are around the corner I know I'm not the only one making some homemade gifts. This week our challenge is to make a gift for someone. I had seen some diy snowglobes online and decided to give it a go. It was pretty simple and so much fun to make. I wrapped a little santa necklace around the tree and some glitter for the snow. I made the tag with a CS snowman digi. To see the rest of the projects and enter your own check out the Crafty Sentiments Blog.


6 comments:

Berry said...

What a fab idea this is Axa! Love that snowglobe and can't wait to see how you have made it! Hugs Rebekah xx

Tammylee said...

What a cute idea~ Love this project! Great job~

Jac’s Playground said...

This just so cute Axa, fab gift, love it. xx

Heather said...

Sooo creative, can't wait for the tutorial!

LindaS said...

What a wonderful idea - love your globe and tag - its one my I wanna do it now list. LOL.

Unknown said...

What a lovely gift, fantastic idea, it looks awesome. Never tried this before xx