Sunday, July 19, 2009

New cartridges for cricut

So everyone's heard that provocraft is releasing new cartridges and that supposedly some of the new ones will only be available w/ the gypsy. How many of you had the feeling that those new releases were going to be exclusive to the new gadget only? I don't know about you but that's one of the first things that came to my mind when I saw them. I mean they've done it before...like the "exlclusive cartridges" they have w/ Micheals or the shopping network..so shouldn't we already expect it from them? I really didn't care but the thing that got to me was the new Sweethearts cartridge. This is what the Wedding Solutions cartridge should have been in the first place....grr... look at all those cute wedding related images! but who can blame them, right? They need to keep us wanting cartridges or they won't make any money. I'm just saying...the wedding cartridge is not worth it...maybe you should wait until sweethearts comes out.

No comments: