Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Instyle Stamps Sketch Challenge

I can't believe it's September already! Boy, time is flying by so fast. It also means Instyle Stamps has a new sketch challenge for you to try. This time we were all asked to make a T-slide card. I have to admit I had a bit of trouble with this one. If you want to try a T-slide card you can follow the tutorial here. I'm not used to making masculine cards...even though I have a nephew, but I'm trying to get a feel for them.

I used Hiroku, (who is available in digi and rubber) isn't he just the cutest? For more inspiration and to submit your entry go to the Instyle Stamps Blog. Thanks for stopping by!

If you are randomly selected and used an ISS image, you win 2 digi images
If you are randomly selected and did not use an ISS image, you still win 1 digi image for ISS.




Supplies:
Image: Hiroku by Instyle Stamps
Paper: October Afternoon
Misc: Happy Birthday Stamp,button, ribbon from stash, thickers, stickles
Coloring: Copics, Prisma markers/pencils

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing :)

Kimme said...

so cute. Love it!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Your card turned out great! I love all the different papers you used. Terrific job!

Unknown said...

Hi, I love your cards, they are all super cute xx