Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sweet Butterflies

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share a simple card I made. I've been wanting to use butterflies on my cards for a while now but just haven't gotten around to it until now...Every time I look at the card I feel like the butterflies are just going to fly off into the sky. I have to say I'm loving the hot pink and black combo, I will definitely be using it again. The butterflies were cut with my cricut and the image I used is digi image Kei from Instyle Stamps. The card measures 8x4 in. I kept the card pretty basic because I felt the butterflies already added movement and dimension to the card. Thanks for stopping by!





Supplies:
Image: Kei by Instyle Stamps
Paper: Pink and black cardstock
Coloring: copics, prisma pencils
Misc: cricut, MS glitter, want to scrap pearls, Ink Boutique sentiment

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, sometimes less is better and this one is just perfect :)

Anonymous said...

this card is so fun!

Maggi said...

How cute! I just love the butterflies, they are the perfect touch!