Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crafty Sentiments Glitter Challenge

Happy Thursday everyone, wow did this week go by fast or what?  Our theme for this week at Crafty Sentiments is Glitter! I actually don't use much glitter in my projects...I'm not very good with it. I always end up with glitter all over my clothes, face and hair. Here is my card. I used a simple sketch from Mojo Monday  and I added glitter to the dress. Don't forget to check out the Crafty Sentiments Blog to find out the winner of last week's challenge and for DT inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Image: Available at Crafty Sentiments
Paper: October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye
Coloring: Prismas/Copics
Misc: Want 2 Scrap Pearls, Stickles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [10 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria