Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Instyle Stamps Inspiration Challenge

Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week. It's time for another Inspiration Challenge at Instyle Stamps! I just have to say I love this picture. It makes me want to have a party. :) I thought some cookies would be great for this Inspiration challenge. I used the Thankful bear from the Tia and Cuddles Attitude of Gratitude stamp set. This project was pretty simple and quick a great thank you gift, I just printed the bear, colored and cut it out and pasted it to cover the brand. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Image: Tia and Cuddles Attitude of Gratitude
Coloring: PM 40, PM Cold Stone
Misc: DT Ribbon, Wal-mart cookies

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Axa, what a yummy box of goodies, super super cute! Happy Easter!!!