Saturday, July 24, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Blog Hop is Here!


Good Morning everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday! As I posted in a previous post Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog is having a blog hop to celebrate it's super cute new releases!

If you are a follower of Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog, leave a comment on each blog participating on the blog hop and post about the blog hop somewhere in your blog, you will be entered in the drawing to win the whole set of new releases! How cool is that? Okay if you've been following the hop you should have just left Jac's blog.

If you didn't arrive from Jac's blog you should go to Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog to start the hop!


The theme for the hop was Sun and Sea. I did 2 projects for the hop. The first one is a flower easel card. I gotta say if you haven't made an easel card you should definitely give it a try. They're very easy and fun to make. I used the new Pat in Summer digi. Can you say bling? I used prima pearls, stickles and glimmer mist on the card. I colored Pat with my copics, prisma pencils and prisma markers.

The next project is a cute and simple gift box using Pat the Fairy. She is too cute. I used 8x8 cardstock to make the box. The paper is DCWV. I colored Pat the fairy with copics and prisma pencils.
As you can tell I had a lot of fun playing with these digis. They are so cute! Thanks for stopping by! All right your next stop is Jo's fabby blog so go and check her creations out! Don't forget to leave a comment. :) Hope you all have a happy Saturday!

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful easel card. I've yet to make one. But you've inspired me.

Claudine Poch said...

Wow, both are gorgeous! You've outdone yourself.

Tammylee said...

Both projects are beautiful! You will have to do a tutorial on easel cards!

DtsArt said...

oh great card! But the box with the fairy is beyond wonderful!

Suzette said...

lovely box and card, lovely colours too.

Suzette x

Jac’s Playground said...

2 fantastic projects, I love all the bling on your easel card and the colours for your box are beautiful. x

Heather said...

Love these images and your projects display them perfectly. Thay easel cards looks perfect and I love the colour scheme of your box. Heather:)

Amber (bambi64) said...

Love your projects. Love all the bling.

Sarah said...

Lovely! The easel cards are one of my faves! The gift box is way cute.

Berry said...

Both these projects are so fabulous! I love the box and the easel card is brilliant, fab inspiration! Hugs Rebekah x