Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vintage Card/Photo Frame










Just wanted to show everyone a quick card I made. I just cut some 12x12 card stock, scored it two times at 3 1/2 in wide and 5 in long and then finished decorating it. I made the pockets from left over scrapping paper and covered it with DCWV Mariposa paper. The words are from Tim Holtz distressables and doo-dads and the door lock is from Melissa Frances. The lace, paper and timmy words are from my vintage swap partner Nancy. (Thanks Nancy!) I'm thinking the pockets can hold money, gift cards, tags, notes...etc. This project didn't take me that long to make so I will definitely be making more of them. :)



3 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Oh my goodness - what an extraordinary card with the beautiful vintage elements! WOW! I love the papers and the lace is just too gorgeous. This is so incredibly unique - I just love it! I also wanted to stop by and say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such warmth - it is always a pleasure when the DT stops by - really makes my day! I really love your card! :)

JustYolie said...

I love your card, it's gorgeous!! :)

Berry said...

This is stunning! I love everything vintage and this is just gorgeous, besides it has butterflies which are always a winner with me! Just love it hugs Rebekah xx