Thursday, July 1, 2010

Exciting news and fancy shoe template...


Good afternoon everyone! I just wanted to share my news with you all. :) I am now part of Crafty Sentiments Digi Design Team! Yay! I love digital stamps, I can customize the size of the stamps and they keep my hands ink free! They will be having challenges starting next thursday on their blog so make sure you stop by and play, you might even win a prize! Go check out the blog for more details.

As a celebration I made a template for a super cute shoe. The one I made is a bit smaller than my hand but its so cute! You can use them as place settings for a girl's party or a bride's bachelorette get together. Add pearls, bling, feathers or flowers...the possibilities are endless.



I cut part of the front and back of the shoe in slits so you can glue and bend them to the shape of the shoe.



Download the file here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Esther said...

OMG! How cute is this shoe!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jul. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [02 Jul 01:12pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

This is a fresh take on this theme. Thank you so much!