Thursday, January 20, 2011

Crafty Sentiments Vintage Challenge

It's Thursday again, and you know what that means! Another Crafty Sentiments Challenge is here and this time its a vintage theme. Make sure to check out the CS Blog for inpsiration and to enter your project. Here is what I made. I think the bug that's been going around my house has been trying to hide my crafting mojo from me lately and it's driving me insane....haha. It's very hard to create something when you have a stuffy nose and watery eyes. Oh well...must keep....crafting. Thanks for stopping by! By the way this is a new image from the Crafty Sentiments Store.






Supplies:
Image: Bear Couple by Crafty Sentiments
Paper: Basic Grey
Coloring: Brown, Light brown yellow prima markers/ r20copic/versamark blue ink
Misc: Vintage trinkets, lace from stash, love stamp

6 comments:

Berry said...

This is gorgeous Axa I love your colours and your chain, all the elements are adorable hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Bev said...

gorjuss card. I love these cutie bears. love how you have used the chain. xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is super, I love it. Sorry I thought I was following you already but wasnt. Now am. Love Hazelxox

Unknown said...

Love your choice of colours and your colouring is just fab on this card hun! Super work as always! JO xxxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Love all the different elements to your card, stunning. xx