Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hope bag for Instyle Stamps

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my project for the ISS Color Challenge. I just love these new images. They are so adorable. I used a Patty Love stamp that is part of a new stamp set by ISS. This set can be pre-ordered here. For my project I used a lunch bag as my canvas and went from there. I love decorating paper bags, it's so much fun and it is a great way to spruce up a plain brown lunch bag. To enter your project make sure you go by the ISS Blog. For more information on the prizes and final entry dates for this challenge make sure you check out the Instyle Stamps Color Challenge page. If you upload your project to an online gallery, make sure you tag it ISSCC01. Thanks for stopping by. :)






Supplies:
Image: Patty Love by Instyle Stamps
Paper: Marjolaine by Basic Grey
Coloring: PM-69, PM-111, PM-194, R-20, E00, YR00, Le Plume II No. 58, No. 63, BG02, Black, brown, blue Prisma pencil
Misc: Brown lunch bag, Thickers, Want 2 Stamp pearls, Vintage board game pieces, Black ribbon, vintage brads, MS doily lace

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Axa, what a gorgeous bag!!! I love this to pieces! Hugs!

Karin said...

Wow, amazing coloring on your fab little bag :)

Cheryl said...

Your bag is gorgeous!